Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Niche Blogger and Lifetime Access

I am in the process of trying to decide whether or not to upgrade my membership in The Niche Blogger to Lifetime Access. Monthly membership is $19.99/month and Lifetime Access, which you can choose at signup or upgrade to at a later time, is $197.

While trying to make my decision, I realized I didn't know how many months of content currently existed so I emailed Amy Bass, the creator of TNB. As is her habit, Amy emailed me back in short order. (How does that girl do it? She seems to be online all the time! That's a good thing for Niche Blogger members.)

Amy's answer was that there are currently 9 months of Niche Blogger content, and 12 months are planned. A new month of content is being added each month.

I am on month three of TNB and the first two months of content have been great - well worth the money. I think I'll take a detailed look at month three's content before I make my decision. I am moving through TNB at a slower pace than is intended so I'd like the luxury of having access to all the content, forums, etc. indefinitely.

I know that I am grateful to Amy for allowing a member to sign up for the monthly membership and upgrade to lifetime at a later time. It's great to be able to take it for a test drive.

Are any of you members of The Niche Blogger? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Related posts:

eHow as a Test Market

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails