Saturday, March 13, 2010

Read an Ebook Week: My eHow Ebook Recommendations

I love ebooks. I first took a chance on one before I really even knew what they were - back in 2001 - when I bought a 'how to sell your home by owner' ebook. I bought it, read it, and sold our house in six days for almost full asking price. That ebook gave me the information I needed to do that and I've been an ebook believer ever since.

So I was excited to learn that this week is Read an Ebook Week. I'm a little late to the party since today is the last day, but I didn't want to miss the opportunity to share my favorite eHow ebook: Writergig's How to Earn Passive Income at Ehow.com. As I've mentioned before, Writergig was the first person who showed me what was possible with eHow. Here's how she puts it into perspective:
"You'd need $240,000 in the bank at 5% interest to earn $1000 a month in residuals...but I earn more than that each month from my "bank" of eHow articles." - Writergig
Powerful, isn't it? If you'd like to know more about Writergig, you can read my interview with her here.

Here are some other interviews by eHow ebook authors:
And, finally, my compare and contrast review of four top eHow ebooks.

Happy reading and happy Read an Ebook Week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails