Monday, April 19, 2010

Xomba Earnings Update

I'm exactly two months into my experience at Xomba so I thought I would give a quick update. I've added 241 bookmarks at Xoma (mostly to my eHow articles and some other online content). I've also written 34 articles, although some are fairly short with Xomba's 150 word minimum. In two months' time I've earned $23.68. I certainly hope that keeps up as I am 100% okay with a $10+ per month residual income stream, mostly for posting links to my other online articles.

I'm not aggressively adding content to Xomba, but I've become so familiar with the interface there that I do go there to post bookmarks (backlinks) and occasionally write a quick article that I think will be a good fit for the site. I'm still the Business and Entrepreneurs Feature Writer and if you're considering adding content on Xomba, I encourage you to apply for one of the several Feature Writer positions they have available there. It can only help your exposure on the site.

If you're interested in joining Xomba, I would be honored if you'd consider signing up using my referral link. Please send me a friend request once you're there!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails