The real growth in my passive income streams is happening with referring others to cash back sites like Mr. Rebates and Big Crumbs (two sites that I use myself and can recommend). I've posted a report of those residual income numbers at my blog, Make Money with Cash Back Sites. Pop over if you're interested!
I've had an idea floating around my head all summer that I've decided to officially make a goal. That goal is for each of my residual income streams to reach $100/month on a consistent basis. Of course I don't plan to stop there. After I reach that short-term goal I can either bump the amount or add additional income streams or both. Here's where I'm at so far:
- eHow: eHow is a consistent $200+/month performer
- Mr. Rebates: My income from referring others to Mr. Rebates is fast approaching $100/month and many months it has exceeded that. I expect it to be there consistently soon.
- Big Crumbs: I made over $40 at Big Crumbs last month (again from referring others to the site) but this residual income stream is far from consistent. I think it has great potential, however, so I plan to try and get it there soon.
- Adsense: I'm currently making around $25/month from Adsense, mostly from Hubpages, Info Barrel and a couple of blogs. Adding content to these sites will help boost this amount.
- Amazon: Last month I made $26 on Amazon, from affiliate links in my eHow, Info Barrel and Hubpages articles. Again, adding content here will help boost this.
I'd love to hear how your residual income efforts are going and what goals you may have as we head into fall and beyond. Please consider leaving a comment and letting me know.